kengkawan

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dear My Future Husband

Selamat pagi cikgu,eyh semua..
Entry malas panjang-panjang,nak bagi quote je..
boleh tak?
boleh kan??
hehe..oke mekasih abang2 and akak2 yg osem omey2..
#mesti rasa nak lempang je kan kalau eja camni#

Meyh nak share quote yg terjumpa di fb..


Dear My Future Husband,

I will cook. I will clean. I will shop. I will be the best housewife, ever, insha'Allah.
 
I will dress up for you, I will maintain my appearance for you. I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, insha'Allah. 
I will have as many children as you want. I will raise your children to be the best they can be. I will be the best mother, insha'Allah. 
As long as you promise me one thing, help me get to jannah. 
 
With Love,Cik Hidayah <3

 Hoyeah,sweet enggak??sangat kan??hihi..
#sape yang dah nak kawen tu tahniah ye,moga berkekalan,doakan saya punya jodoh cepat2 sampai..amboih semangat cik dayah ni..huhu#

No comments:

Post a Comment

mekaceh komen comel =)